The wedding is over and everyone has either gone home or passed out after too much champagne, but the best is yet to come…. The honeymoon! After all the stress of making sure everything runs smoothly on your big day, it’s now time to relax and enjoy that holiday of a lifetime.
Here’s our quick guide on the top ten honeymoon hotspots.
10. South Africa
• 7 distinct and diverse ecosystems to choose from.
• Up and coming honeymoon destination
• Table Top Mountain in Cape Town, safari adventures around Kenya or gorgeous beaches in Zanzibar.
• Sub-tropical climate with yearly temperatures 17°C-38 °C.
• Brilliant reputation for its world class hotels and luxury services.
• Some of the most beautiful scenery in the whole Caribbean.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 21°C-30°C.
• Jungle trek in the Golden Triangle or visit Bangkok, Cha-am, Koh Samui and Phuket
• A number of secluded spots and beautiful hideaways.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 20°C-35°C.
• Known as the Caribbean cool and the inspiration for Ian Flemming’s James Bond novels.
• Third largest island in the Caribbean, explore the Blue Mountain Peak and party in the clubs or bars.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 25°C-35°C.
• One of the most lavish countries in world with a duty-free status perfect for shopaholics.
• Stunning deserts, unspoiled beaches, bustling city areas and magnificent mountains.
• Sub-tropical climate with yearly temperatures 14°C-33°C.
• One of the Honeymoon capitals of the world.
• 6 exceptional islands with beautiful beaches, cascading waterfalls, and sea mountains.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 18°C-32°C.
4. St. Lucia
• 18,000 acres of central rainforest, volcanic scenery, banana and coconut plantations
• Home to the mighty Twin Pitons
• Diamond Estate Botanical Gardens with magnificent waterfalls and mineral baths.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 26°C-33°C.
• Unbelievable luxury and beautiful surroundings.
• Destonation choice for HRH William and Kates Royal honeymoon.
• Lots of intimate islands with great beaches.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 26°C-32°C.
• Arrive at this stunning island and everything is only 1 hour away
• Famous for its seven coloured volcanic rock-formations, waterfalls and markets.
• The ‘Bora Bora’ of the Indian Ocean and still as popular as ever
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 18°C-24°C
• Our winner and without doubt one of the finest honeymoon destinations on the planet.
• A favourite for whale and dolphin watching
• How many places can you dine underwater?
• Famous for private water villas on stilts above the Indian Ocean.
• Tropical climate with yearly temperatures 25°C-32°C.
Have you ever visited any of the above destinations? Do you agree with our top choice?