Is the economic climate thawing for the travel sector?

With all the doom and gloom of the current climate, we have seen travel companies falling in to decline. Now it seems there may be light at the end of that tunnel, with new research showing that 47% of the operators surveyed had seen an increase in bookings, for the period between April and June last year. However the other 53% may have seen a reduction in bookings, and with less than half of operators seeing an increase, the truth remains unsure.

 

Even though the economic climate may still have a lot of recovering to do, the results seem to attempt to put a positive spin on the situation. With a lot of recovering to do, customers will still benefit from great deals, used by the travel industry to push bookings.

 Check out our latest offers and deals!

Comments are closed.